The Internationalisation Award of the President of the Republic 2016
Five tips for international success by Rob Blaauwgeers
Tips for international success by BlueFors’ CEO Rob Blaauwgeers, winner of the Internationalisation Award of the President of the Republic.
1. Believe in your ideas and don’t just do what your competitors are doing. Don’t follow, drive the technology.
2. Work hard. Do not give up and stay focused. As Marilyn Monroe once phrased it: Don’t stop when you are tired, stop when you are done. This is true especially in the start-up phase when you don’t know if all your work will ever pay off.
3. Hand in hand with the point above: Be passionate about what you are doing and don’t just do it for the money.
4. Pay attention to details and make high-quality products that you are proud to build and customers will be proud to own.
5. Appreciate your customers and provide them with a high-level of service and aftercare.