Team Finland India Day, Helsinki
Aika: pe 21.4. klo 8.30– 13.00
Demystifying Indian Market - World’s Fastest Growing Major Economy. Organiser: Team Finland
Demystifying Indian Market - World’s Fastest Growing Major Economy.
Is India a genuine opportunity also for Finnish companies? Why do other European countries believe in Indian market?
Inspiring high-level speakers from India!
Register by Fri 14 April 2017.
- Mr. Subhash Agrawal, political analyst and founder of India Focus, will give an outlook on Indian political and economic environment
- Ms. Padmaja Ruparel, President at Indian Angel Network, will tell us about building an investor bridge between India and Finland
High-powered panel discussion with Finns operating in India:
- Claned Group - Educating India: Mr. Vesa Perälä, Founder
- Comptel - Integrating cultures for successful ICT-projects in India:
Ms. Ulla Koivukoski, former SVP
- Fortum - Energizing India: Mr. Kari Kautinen, SVP, M&A, Solar and Wind Development
- Lindström - Caring for people in India: Mr. Petri Vapola, CFO, Member of the Management Team
- Planmeca - Imaging and curing India: Mr. Jouko Nykänen, Vice President, Sales
- Stera Group - Make in India: Ms. Maaria Ajanko, Business Development Manager
- Dr. Linda Spedding, author of the book India: The Business Opportunity
Greetings from the Governments of India and Finland is brought by Ms. Anita Praveen, Joint Secretary, Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry and Mr. Mika Lintilä, Minister of Economic Affairs of Finland.
The event is hosted by Mr. Markus Suomi, President & CEO, Finpro,
Mr. Ashor Kumar Sharma, Ambassador of India to Finland and
Ms. Nina Vaskunlahti, Ambassador of Finland to India.
Information on the agenda, speakers and how to get to Team Finland house will be available via the link below.